The main ones:
- Crab sticks 250 g
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Bulgarian yellow pepper 1 pc.
- Bulgarian red pepper 1 pc.
- Tomato 1 pc.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Sugar 1 tbsp. l
- Sour cream 3 tbsp
- Garlic 1-2 tooth.
- Ground paprika 1 tsp
- Dry mustard 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
For the chip:
- Flour 1 tsp
- Water 5 tbsp. l
- Refined vegetable oil 2.5 tbsp. l
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Cheese, Sour cream, Crab sticks, Sugar, Mustard
- Serving 4 servings
1. Grind onion and pickle it, adding sugar and lemon juice.
2. Cooking dressing: mix mayonnaise, sour cream, chopped garlic, salt, paprika and mustard.
3. Cut diagonally crab sticks, bell peppers and tomatoes (tomatoes previously freed from excess fluid and seeds).
4. Grate the cheese.
5. Mix all the ingredients and season the salad.
6. Cooking chips: mix butter, water and flour.
7. Pour the dough for chips onto the hot frying pan and wait for the liquid to evaporate.
8. Serve the salad in portions, decorating with pepper and cooked chips.
Bon appetit and tasty holidays).