- Ready puff pastry 200 g
- Onion 3 pcs. (300 g)
- Dry thyme 1 tsp
- Brynza 120 g
- Flavourless vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l
- Butter 30 g
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Puff Pastry
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Cut the onion into half rings.
2. Fry onion in a mixture of vegetable and butter.
3. As soon as the onions are caramelized: add salt, pepper and add thyme.
4. Roll the dough into a rectangle measuring approximately 23-25 cm by 19-20 cm
5. On the dough, lay the onion backing 1 cm from the edges.
6. Onion spread chopped feta cheese.
7. Place the cake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!