- Milk (kefir) 200 ml.
- Butter (vegetable) oil 60 gr.
- Eggs 1 pc.
- Sugar 150 gr.
- Flour 160 gr.
- Cocoa 40 gr.
- Baking powder 10 gr.
- Cottage cheese 250 gr.
- Butter 50 gr.
- Condensed milk 2 tbsp.
- Vanillin pinch
- Main Ingredients: Milk, Kefir, Cottage Cheese, Butter, Cocoa and Chocolate, Condensed Milk
bowl, spoon, whisk, muffin
1) Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa.
2) In a separate bowl, mix sugar, egg, melted, cooled butter and milk. Butter can be replaced with vegetable or in half. Milk can be replaced with kefir.
3) Combine dry and liquid ingredients. The dough, depending on the ingredients, can be thicker or thinner. If the dough turned out very thick, you can add literally 15-20 milliliters of milk or kefir.
4) You can bake in different tins, I baked in small silicone and in one whole cupcake form, it does not matter. Bake in a preheated oven for up to 180 * C for 25-30 minutes.
5) Curd cream. In a convenient container, combine cottage cheese, condensed milk, a pinch of vanillin and butter. Interrupt everything with a blender until smooth. Cottage cheese and butter should be at room temperature, otherwise the oil will exfoliate. Cream fill a culinary bag or an ordinary dense plastic bag, I have a nozzle, but this is not necessary, you can just cut off the edge and put the cream on the cupcakes. Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves. Enjoy your meal!