- Fish 500g (I have catfish)
- Onions 2pcs
- 1 carrot
- Tomato 1pc (350g)
- 3pcs potatoes (500g)
- Cream 10% 500 ml
- Cooking Oil
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Water 2.5 L
- Main ingredients
Cooking:1. In salted water, boil the fish for 10 minutes.
2. Finely chop the onion, three carrots on a coarse grater.
3. Cut the tomato with a cross on top and fill it with hot water. Leave for 10 minutes and then remove the skin. Cut into small pieces.
4. Fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden brown, add the carrots and also lightly fry. Then add the tomato and stew a little.
5. Cut the potatoes and send to the fish, cook for 10 minutes and add the roast. Cook a little and add pepper to taste, greens and pour cream. Bring to a boil and turn off.
Our ear is ready! All bon appetit and good mood!
Watch a short step-by-step video of cooking fish soup.