- Main ingredients: Apple, Butter, Flour
baking dish, grater, 2 bowls, 1 glass
1. Mix flour, semolina, salt, vanilla sugar and baking powder. Divided into 4 parts.
2. Grate the apples, divide into 3 parts. It's okay if the apples darken, in the finished pie apple layers will be a pleasant caramel color.
3. To lay out the form with parchment - the bottom and sides. The diameter of my form is 22 cm.
4. First, lay out an even layer of the dry mixture, then a layer of apples, and so on. The last layer is a dry mixture.
5. Grate frosted butter on top or, if soft, spread evenly over the entire surface.
6. Bake at 180 degrees until golden brown on top, in my oven apple pie was baked for 75 minutes. Let the finished cake cool completely and remove from the mold.