- Chicken fillet 2 pcs.
- Champignons 10 pcs.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Cheese 30 gr.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Yogurt or sour cream 1 tbsp.
- Mustard 1 tbsp
- Parsley 1 tbsp
- Garlic 1 clove
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
baking dish, knife, cutting board
1. We beat off the chicken. Mix yogurt (sour cream) with mustard, add salt and pepper to taste, rub the fillet, leave to marinate.
2. Chop 1 onion and mushrooms into a small cube.
3. Vegetable oil, fry the onions, add mushrooms and fry until cooked.
4. Finely chop the parsley and garlic. Grate cheese on a grater.
5. Mushrooms and onions salt to taste, add garlic, parsley, cheese, mix and remove from heat.
6. Put the fillet lap on top of each other and spread the filling in the center and twist the roll. We fasten with toothpicks and send it in the form with a seam down.
7. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes (separately I baked marinated small fillet).
8. Cut into portioned slices.