We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We wash the cabbage well and chop it faithfully.
We clean the onion, wash it and chop it.
We peel the carrot, wash it and cut it into cubes.
We remove the stalk and seeds from the kapia pepper, wash it and cut it into cubes.
We cut the rib into the right slices.
Heat a little oil in a pot, add the ribs and brown it on both sides.
Add the onion, carrot and pepper over the ribs, simmer them a little.
We put the cabbage, we pour a cup of hot water.
Cover with a lid and simmer over medium heat.
Dill and parsley, remove the tails, wash and finely chop.
After the cabbage has boiled for more than half, add the greens.
Let it boil for about 10 minutes, season with salt, pepper, dried thyme and tomato paste. If the juice has dropped too much, add a little more hot water.
Mix everything well and put the pot in the hot oven for 10-15 minutes, but not covered.
If the pot does not work in the oven, then pour the cabbage into a pan.
When it is ready, we take it out and serve.
Cabbage Soup Ingredient:
- 1.2 & # 8211 1.5 kg. cabbage (1 small but thick cabbage)
- 3 carrots
- celery root, about 1 egg
- 2 small onions
- 250 grams of tomatoes in broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet paprika of good quality
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 200 grams of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
- optional: some smoked, I used 200 grams of smoked ham, cut into cubes, it works without
- optional: bell peppers, dill, tarragon, vinegar and pepper
Cabbage Soup Preparation:
1. The cabbage is cleaned from the leaves on the outside and the back, then cut into small pieces, as for the salad (each according to skill, I confess that I have no talent at all for chopping cabbage). Carrots and celery are cut into cubes, one of the onions is finely chopped.
2. If you use a smoker, boil it in 3 liters of water. Boil for about 20 minutes, let the meat begin to soften, during which time carefully remove the foam and fat that accumulates on the surface. If you use bone smoke, it may take longer.
3. In the juice add cabbage, celery and carrots and a whole onion, peeled only. If you use bell peppers, now is the time to add them, cut into cubes. Add the bay leaf and thyme.
4. Separately, heat the oil in a pan and cook over medium heat & # 8211 small chopped onion, adding a pinch of salt from the beginning. When the onion is soft, add the flour and paprika and remove the pan from the heat, stirring quickly so that the flour is well impregnated with the oil in the pan. We do not brown either onion or flour, only then it would become indigestible.
5. Put the pan back with the rantas on the fire and add the tomatoes in the broth, finely chopped, and mix vigorously. Add a pinch of hot juice from the pot of soup, until you get a thick red sauce. Remove the whole onion from the pot with the cabbage soup and gradually add the rantas, carefully mixing with a long-tailed spoon.
Finishing the soup
Boil the cabbage soup for another 10 minutes, then remove from the heat and add the sour cream, previously beaten with a fork with 2-3 tablespoons of cold water and diluted with 1 pinch of hot juice. It matches the taste of salty and peppery and adds chopped greens, I prefer to feel intense the taste of thyme so I supplemented this ingredient at the end, adding only a little chopped parsley, but there are many who prefer dill or even tarragon to this soup .
According to the taste, the cabbage soup can be soured with a little good quality vinegar, but I prefer to offer everyone the option to fit it sour on the plate. However, it is delicious and requires supplementation.
Cabbage soup as in Transylvania & # 8211 how to serve
Don't worry, the rancher would be harmful! An identical process is the basis of the basic sauces of French cuisine (see bechamel sauce), and other than that, we do not really consume it daily. Although, if I think about it better, all my Transylvanian ancestors consumed such soups all their lives and were healthy people, with a long and active life. I wish you good work and good appetite and I am waiting for you with impressions!
Did you like this recipe?
Cabbage with smoked ribs is a very tasty and consistent food.
If you are fasting or you don't like it, you can give up the smoked ribs.
Cut the cabbage in half and then finely chop. You do the same with onions and peppers. Grate the carrot and fry in hot oil (if you use the ribs, first brown it in oil and then add the vegetables). After the vegetables have softened, add the cabbage and mix well until it decreases in volume, then add a glass of water and let it boil. Towards the end, add salt and pepper to taste.
Cabbage with smoked ribs is served with polenta and hot peppers.
Obs: The cabbage is not rubbed with salt because it will soften very hard when cooked.
Red cabbage dish with pork ribs
We often forget about red cabbage! A wrong choice, you will say, especially if you try our next dish: red cabbage dish with pork ribs!
1/2 red cabbage
300 g pork ribs
1 cup borscht or water or & frac12 cup borsch and & frac12 cup cold water
Method of preparation
Peel an onion, finely chop and add to a saucepan the 50 ml of oil has been heated.
Heat it a little, then cut 300 g of boneless pork ribs, cut into small pieces and add the pieces of meat & icircn the pan with onions.
When they are almost ready, add here and frac12 red cabbage, finely chopped beforehand and knead a little with the machine to make it more juicy.
Stir gently and gradually add the liquid (borscht, water or borscht-water). Add borscht / water until the cabbage starts to penetrate.
Cover and simmer over low heat until the juice drops. & Icircn generally depends on cabbage, some juicier is easier to prepare, others drier, harder.
Summer cabbage with ribs
& Icirc & # 539i need: 1 large cabbage, 300 g ribs, 3 onions, 6 cloves of garlic, 2 large carrots, 1 large pepper, 2 tomatoes, salt, pepper, vegetable spice , thyme, paprika, 2 cups of water, 200 ml oil
Prepare the chopped onion: chopped onion and chopped garlic in 200 ml oil, then add the ribs, pepper, carrots. buc & # 259 & # 539ele & # 537i cabbage given on the r & # 259z & # 259toare. Pui boiaua & # 537i la & # 537i s & # 259 se c & # 259leasc & # 259 p & acircn & # 259 ce cabbage las & # 259 ap & # 259. Pour 2 cups of water, sprinkle with salt, pepper, vegetable seasoning, paprika and add a few sprigs of thyme. When done, cook over low heat, stirring occasionally. Add two cubes and cut into cubes. Serve hot cabbage, as such or with sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259. Whoever wants, can complement the cabbage with a m & # 259m & # 259ligu & # 539 & # 259 & # 537 and a hot pepper.
- 2 large cabbages (pickled or fresh)
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 150 ml oil (or 100 ml oil and 50 g lard)
- 350 ml tomato paste
- pepper, thyme, paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- dill (I had dry)
- salt if needed
- 1 small onion
We put the oil in a hot pan and brown the pork ribs in it and in the meantime we chop the cabbage. We take them out on a plate and, in the remaining oil, we heat the finely chopped onion for a few minutes.
Add the cabbage (cook for 10-15 minutes), pepper, dried dill, 1 tablespoon of paprika, thyme, bay leaf and salt if necessary (I put a teaspoon). Mix well, add the tomato paste and cook.
Meanwhile, prepare a baking tray and place the pork ribs.
Cover with cabbage, put tomato and dill paste on top, cover with warm water and put in the oven for about 2 hours on the right heat.
If the liquid drops a lot and the cabbage is not boiled, add another hot water until the cabbage is cooked and it has browned nicely on top.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Quality cabbage with smoked ribs à la MasterChef. What is the recipe that amazed Chef Catalin Scarlatescu
Cristian Neacsu, a professional welder, managed to impress at MasterChef with a common food, which any Romanian knows how to make. But only he made the chefs eat with an unstoppable appetite.
Who would have thought that a cabbage with polenta could impress the three chefs at MasterChef? No one.
Even Cristian Neacsu was distrustful at first. Before appearing with sauerkraut in front of the chefs, Cristian Neacsu sincerely declared that he is afraid of Catalin Scarlatescu. "He may hit you on the head with the tray if you're not careful."
That didn't happen, on the contrary. Chef Catalin was the one who couldn't stop eating the cabbage he made.
The competitor received 3 Yes and goes on. & ldquoI broke it, let my mother die! & rdquo escaped Neacsu Cristian, as he left with his apron, and the jurors started laughing out loud.
Neacsu Cristian revealed for Foodstory.ro what are the miracle ingredients that turned his quality cabbage into a delicacy. See here the recipe = & gt hardened cabbage with smoked & sour ribs at MasterChef
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
What else to cook with sweet cabbage - 10 simple and tasty recipes
As you probably know, cabbage is a food full of miraculous properties.
Since ancient times, the Romans had discovered how useful cabbage leaves are in relieving pain. In ancient Greece, too, cabbage was famous for its medicinal properties.
Even today, researchers praise cabbage for slowing the growth of cancer cells due to a substance it contains called indole. It also has certain substances that produce anticancer enzymes.
But, in addition to the beneficial properties it has on our health, cabbage is also a tasty food that can be cooked in many ways.
Because during this period it is found in abundance everywhere, we we tell you 10 simple and tasty recipes to make with sweet cabbage:
Cabbage soup with meat and smoked recipe for lucskos (lucicos)
Cabbage soup with meat and smoked lucskos (lucicoș) recipe. Transylvanian recipe for sweet cabbage with pork and smoked meat. How to make cabbage with meat? How to make cabbage soup or food?
This one cabbage soup with smoked meat and meat (lucskos kaposzta, lucicoș) is a Transylvanian soup which is part of my family's culinary repertoire. Is a Hungarian recipe from Transylvania (not from Hungary). Actually there is something between soup and food, being very thick and consistent. A thick soup, full of pieces of meat and smoked meat. The name & # 8222lucskos kaposzta & # 8221 would translate as & # 8222 slippery cabbage, cabbage swimming in liquid, cabbage puddling & # 8221. It is pronounced in 2 syllables, with emphasis on the first: luci-basket (luch-kosh). So don't take it.
There are 3 spices that should appear in cabbage soup with meat (glossy): cumin, green dill and dried thyme. The predominant aroma of the glossy is that of dill, fresh and invigorating.
Sweet cabbage is put in the same amount as meat and smoked meat (ribs, smoked steak, fork bones) and the result is fabulous!
There are many glossy versions: some only with fresh meat (no smoking), others only with smoked ciolan, some with paprika (paprika) and others whiter, more milky. I present to you the recipe that is made in our house.
Many of you will wonder if I can use sour cabbage in this recipe. The answer is: NO! If you want a meat dish with sauerkraut then I offer recipe by Szekelyi Gulyas (also called Szekler goulash). You can find it here.
The meat used for lucicos is pork, fatter. So we don't make lucskos with pork chops or mussels. Leg with some fat, back, neck or pork breast are the most indicated. In the smoking section, you can choose: smoked ciolan, smoked ribs (kaiser) but also forked bones (smoked).
Yes, it is a winter food. Although it is consistent, it has no fat in addition to that of meat. So we don't put lard or oil anymore. The cooking principle is that of a soup, without hardened onions or other fried foods.
From the quantities below it results approx. 10-12 servings of cabbage soup with meat and smoked.
You can reduce the amount of meat and cabbage according to your needs and requirements. I really like cabbage with ribs and maybe I'm exaggerating with the amount prepared, especially with cabbage which is usually three times the amount of meat. The same thing happens with sauerkraut, which means I cook a lot, due to the fact that I really like sauerkraut.
1. Preparation is very simple and does not require special skills. For starters, taste the cabbage and, if necessary, let it soak in cold water for 30 minutes. Cut the ribs into reasonable pieces and brown in a tablespoon of lard, in a pan, over medium heat. Those who can't stand the lard or don't have one, use oil.
2. Finely chop the cabbage, as thin as possible. We cut the smoked bacon into small cubes.
3. In a pot put a layer of finely chopped cabbage, then a layer of ribs and bacon, repeat the alternation and finish with cabbage.
4. Add the spices: peppercorns, a sprig of thyme, a bay leaf, two tablespoons of paprika and a teaspoon of cumin. Cumin gives it a special aroma.
5. Put 2-3 glasses of water until all the cabbage is drowned. Add 150 g of broth.
6. Cover the pot and let it boil, on the right heat for approx. 1.5 hours. If during the cooking the water decreases too much and the cabbage does not satisfy us as a texture, we fill it with hot water so that the cabbage boils and in the end we get the desired taste. The cabbage tastes good and although it must be boiled, we do not let it soften but keep it firm. If the cabbage was not salty enough, we add salt to taste.
Maybe it is surprising the preparation of cabbage with ribs in the pot, on the fire but not in the pan in the oven. It is a different preparation from sauerkraut, but somewhere it is similar in methodology to boiling sarmales. It can be eaten with polenta, pickled hot peppers and, if desired, with cream.