- Oatmeal flakes 4 tablespoons
- Some boiling water
- Milk 1 cup
- Banana (frozen in slices) 1 piece
- Frozen strawberries to taste
- Honey to taste
- Vanilla essence to taste
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Strawberry, Milk, Oatmeal
- Serving 1 serving
Step 1: brew oatmeal.
Pour boiling water over oatmeal. Leave them to swell for a few minutes.
Step 2: add fruit.Add milk, banana to the cereal (in the evening you need to cut it into slices and freeze it) and strawberries (just freeze it). Sweeten with honey, pour in the vanilla essence for aroma and whisk everything with a blender to get a homogeneous consistency.
Step 3: serve a banana-strawberry smoothie with oatmeal.
A banana-strawberry smoothie with oatmeal is not just a drink, it is a separate dish, it is a hearty breakfast and a healthy snack.
Enjoy your meal!
- Honey can be replaced with agave syrup or sugar. And it’s possible not to replace anything at all if the strawberry is sweet.